These terms apply to all classes, courses and workshops run by Fitskool Limited
The following terms apply to all clients booking sessions provided by Fitskool Limited regardless of the payment option chosen.
- A written copy of our terms and conditions can be obtained by contacting us.
- Please note: in the case of Associate teachers using our facility; bookings are made direct with that teacher. The teacher may have different terms and conditions, please request details from the teacher when booking. Fitskool accepts no responsilbility for cancelled classes, payment disputes or class content delivered by associate teachers.
Pilates and Foundation Training classes.
- All Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions
- We offer small classes that can be tailored to the individual. Places are very limited and we operate a waiting list.
- Bookings are subject to availability and can be made via our contact form
- Please give details of the class or session required, such as day and time and any other information that may assist.
- All bookings require payment in advance. Details will be provided at the time of booking. The full fee must be paid before the start of the first class, that class place then becomes unavailable to anyone else. Please see below for full details.
- From the start of the first Pilates or Foundation Training class, the client will automatically be registered on that class for all subsequent classes unless they have informed Fitskool Limited otherwise.
- We run specialist workshops and some apparatus classes that are booked in advance and paid per session. Please see below.
- Please attend dressed appropriately for the class or workshop. Clothing must cover the body appropriately but allow freedom of movement, jeans are not suitable.
- No shoes are required in the studio, socks or bare feet are ideal.
- Please ensure socks are of the sticky kind to reduce the risk of slipping.
- Please remove watches and earrings and any loose items for your own safety and to protect our equipment.
Health and medical status
- All clients will need to complete a health screen and a Covid 19 declaration and consent – and to hand in the completed screen on the first class/workshop attended.
- If any issues or uncertainties arise as a result of filling out the health screen; it is the responsibility of the client to get clearance to exercise from a suitable medical practitioner.
- Most classes entail that the client is able to get up and down from the floor. If this is very difficult, a private appointment may be more suitable initially. Attendance may be refused if the client has mobility issues of a nature that make it unsafe for them to attend their chosen class. In this case an alternative will be discussed if practical.
- Please do not attend class if unwell , please send a message via our contact us.
- If any health concerns arise while already a class participant, the client must inform the teacher immediately and may be required to seek medical clearance in order to continue attending.
- Pilates classes, fitness classes, Yoga, Meditation, health education events or workshops do not replace or constitute medical treatment or advice.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to clients we do not deem suitable to attend.
Cancellations and making up classes
- Unlike the larger council run and corporate providers, we guarantee the client a place on their chosen time and day when booking a class.
- We are unable to offer any refunds for missed sessions or for pre- paid and booked classes that are missed as a result of the client being unable to attend.
- The notice period requested for cancelled sessions is a minimum of 48 hours or 24 hours in the case of unexpected illness. Notice must be given either in class before the intended missed session is due, or in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via our website contact form.
- Notice provided via Facebook messages or social media will not be accepted.
- Notice of less than 24 hours will automatically forfeit that session.
- We do try to offer the opportunity to make up any sessions where possible, however, this is not guaranteed and is complimentary and at our discretion.
- Clients must be current and can make up only when advance notice of more than 24 hours has been provided , and only if a place is available.
- Make-up sessions cannot be facilitated on apparatus Spring Wall or Reformer classes or workshops unless that session was the orignal class to be attended.
- To be fair to all of our attendees, clients cannot make up missed sessions if they are no longer a class participant of Fitskool. Therefore clients must be a current paid and continuing course participant in order to make up missed sessions and must also give the required 24 hours advance notice of any cancelled session.
- Clients cannot save up missed sessions and transfer them over to another type of class or use part of that fee against a workshop or event or any other service that is provided by Fitskool.
- Clients must ask about any available slots to make up at the same time as informing the teacher of an absence. We will do our best to help.
Membership of Fitskool Online Studio is available to all currrent and paying clients, where they make take a pre recorded class to make up a missed in person session. In addition – all current clients may take a Zoom class instead of attending their usual class in person.
Paying for classes
- Payment of the set fee reserves the booked place on that day and time.
The monthly payment can be cancelled by the client at any time -however, unless one month notice is provided this will result in immediate loss of that class place.
Paying for classes by standing order over 12 months
- The full terms and conditions apply as set out above, and in addition the following terms apply:
- Paying over 12 months is available to clients on Mat classes and/or equipment classes either booked for one or more classes weekly.
- The monthly payment scheme usually represents a saving on the cost per class price over 12 months and therefore the following terms apply:
- The monthly scheme entitles the client to attend their chosen class on a designated day and time only. The client accepts that their booking is based upon receipt of the funds every month. The place will be reserved on the chosen course until the client notifies Fitskool limited of their wish to cancel within the notice period of a minimum one month.
- The monthly scheme does not entitle the client to any extra classes, refunds for missed classes, or priority bookings.
- Fitskool classes exclude scheduled holiday periods. The classes calendar begins on the 1st September and ends 31st August the following year.
- Clients understand and accept that the monthly payments are for a reserved place over the 12 months and are not on cost a per class basis.
- The first payment must be received in advance of the first class booked and thereafter monthly, in equal instalments at the same time of the month.
- Fitskool Limited reserves the right to refuse entry to the monthly payment scheme or to cancel the scheme at any time.
Notice to cancel booked classes
- Clients may cancel their booked place at any time. A minimum notice period of 4 weeks is required to cancel the place when utilising the monthly payment scheme.
- When cancelling courses on the monthly payment scheme, all classes must have been paid for and include those reserved by the client up to the date of the final class of the course. For example, if two months have been reserved, the monthly fees paid to date must cover the costs of all classes available to that client on the chosen course. This condition includes classes missed or cancelled and not made up. Therefore, if more classes have been reserved on a course than have been paid for, a fee may become due.
- Late notice cancellations of pop up classes that have not been paid for may incur a fee.
Workshops, ad hoc classes and events
- Workshops and ad hoc classes can be booked provisionally by email.
- An email will be sent to all provisionally booked attendees requesting payment in full.
- Workshops and ad hoc classes must then be paid for in order to secure a place. If payment is not received by the specified time, the place will be cancelled.
- Cancellations must be received within one week of the workshop or payment may become due.
- Refunds are not possible unless we can fill the place and we have sufficient notice of cancellation of at least two weeks.
- Transfer to another suitable workshop may be possible with the required notice however, this is at the discretion of Fitskool Limited.
- Terms may vary for different workshops. For guest speakers and workshop providers, alternative terms will be in place. Please request to see the terms and conditions provided by the visiting teacher.
- Please pay your fee at the time of booking.
- There are no refunds for cancelled sessions.
- A regular time and day for private sessions cannot be guaranteed , therefore clients are required to book well in advance to secure a preferred day and time.
- Block bookings must be used within the number of weeks booked, that is, if a booking a block of five sessions please use those sessions within five weeks. If clients have holidays booked, Fitskool will attempt to accommodate alternative sessions with enough notice.
- In all cases, private block bookings will expire after 3 months from the date of the first booking.
- If unwell, please do not come for exercise training but do tell us as soon as possible and well within the minimum 24 hours notice.
- Cancellations of less than 24 hours are likely to forfeit that session because it will be too late to offer that session to another client.
- To reschedule a booked session, please let us know soon as possible by email and within at least 48 hours.
- Cancellation by Fitskool
- Fitskool reserves the right to cancel sessions due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to: staff sickness, environmental hazard or lack of attendees. Cancellations made by Fitskool will entitle the client to a full refund of the price of the session or transfer to a suitable alternative session.
- Cancellations of sessions taught by associate teachers are not the responsibility of Fitskool , the client is urged to check with the teacher to clarify their position.
- All bookings are made upon the understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Fitskool Limited reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time.
- Fitskool reserve the right to refuse booking of any session, workshop or event.
Thank you for your co-operation.